Includes one bag
How to combine the products for different cleaning purposes
Along with being safe, effective, refillable, locally made, and environmentally sound, the four Green Clean products are all you need to clean everything in your home. Why create clutter and potential toxins with unneeded cleaning products, when just four, great smelling, and easy to use Green Clean products are right at your finger tips!
On top of being great cleaners for floors, woodwork, counter tops, bathrooms and kitchens, Green Clean products can also tackle many other household cleaning needs.
COOK TOP RESCUE
Spills, splatters, and cooked on grease is no match for Green Clean.
Simply wash your cook top with a damp warm cloth soaked in just a drop of Sparkly Soap. Then apply Safe Spray across entire area you wish to clean. Sprinkle on a liberal amount of Safe Scrub on top of the Safe Spray application. Follow with a Safe Spray again to saturate. Now, all you have to do is allow Green Clean to work. Set your timer for 15 minutes, and when the time is up, use a soft cloth or sponge in a circular motion to remove all of the grime. Then rinse with warm water and finish shine with Safe Spray applied to a soft Micro Fiber cloth. Your cook top never looked so good!
RUST STAIN AWAY
Rust stains can appear in a variety of areas, from carpet to toilets, and are a result of mineral build up. Fight back with non-chlorinated whiteners in Green Cleans’ Spotless Bowl.
FOR CARPET STAINS:
Test carpet in an area you will not likely see to be sure that the natural whiteners in Spotless Bowl will not over clean the area and change carpet color. Once you are sure that stains can be lifted without noticeably lifting the color, follow these steps:
- Vacuum carpet to remove any debris near and around stain.
- Using a small bowl, mix Spotless Bowl (2 tbsp) and 3 drops of Sparkly Soap, along with one tablespoon of hot water.
- Using an old toothbrush apply the mixture to the toothbrush and work into the stain in a circular motion.
- Immediately rinse area with a cool, damp cloth.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Allow to dry naturally.
- Dispose of toothbrush or use for future cleaning only.
For Toilet Rust Stains
- Flush toilet
- Sprinkle soiled area with Spotless Bowl and a few drops of Sparkly Soap.
- Use toilet bowl brush to scrub stained area in rotating directions.
- Leave solution on stain for 1/2 hour.
- Sprinkle area with Safe Scrub and use brush to work into stain.
- Flush toilet and repeat if necessary.
- For stubborn stains, follow entire process above and include liberally amounts of Safe Spray. Allow to sit over night. Rinse in morning.
Are spills, sticky fingerprints, and odors taking over your fridge?
- Remove all food from shelves and drawers of refrigerator.
- Spray all surfaces of refrigerator with Safe Spray and allow to do it’s job for 1/2 hour. Safe Spray has powerful, yet safe, grease cutting, and germ fighting abilities.
- When time is up, simply take a damp warm cloth with a few drops of Sparkly Soap and wipe away all the mess.
- Dry with a Micro fiber cloth to shine.
Pet Stain Clean Up:
Accidents happen, especially when furry friends are around.
Protecting your carpet, upholstery, and hardwood floors is simple, and cost effective with Green Clean. Here’s how:
- When your pet wets where he/she shouldn’t: immediately sprinkle on a liberal amount of Safe Scrub. Safe Scrubs minerals will quickly absorb the urine, protect your floors and fabric from damage from stains, and even reduce the smell. Just leave Safe Scrub on for 20-30 minutes to allow time for full absorption.
- When time has elapsed, vacuum or sweep up saturated Safe Scrub powder.
- Apply a few drops of Sparkly Soap to a warm, damp cloth and working in a circular motion, clean soiled area until stains lifts. Make sure your fabric is moisture safe. Some silks, or specialty fabrics do not do well with water application, and you may need to skip this step and take your fabrics to a safe, non-toxic dry cleaner location. Assuming your fabric is water safe, continue to the next step.
- On a dry Micro Fiber cloth, apply Safe Spray (just two quick sprays), and lightly work into carpet, or upholstery (making sure to color test upholstery and carpet for fading in an unseen location first). Rinse with cool water and allow drying naturally.
For solid messes:
Sprinkle Safe Scrub over animal deposit first to absorb odors, bodily fluids and allow for easier clean up. Allow to sit for 15 minutes then use a dustpan and broom to lift waste from surface and deposit all in garbage.
For Urine on hardwood floors:
Immediately apply a liberal coating of Safe Scrub an inch thick. Safe Scrub will absorb the moisture preventing the urine from soaking into cracks and causing damage or ongoing smell later. Once saturated, remove soaked Safe Scrub with dustpan and broom and toss in garbage. Apply another thick coat of Safe Scrub and repeat until all moisture from urine is removed. (even urine soaking into cracks will be wicked out and help to prevent damage or smells).
Leave a Reply
Comments in this page are closed.